Articles on this Page
- 05/30/17--20:16: _ELEVEN ARRESTS, MAR...
- 11/06/17--13:28: _YEAR-LONG CONSTRUCT...
- 12/15/17--13:33: _PARK IMPROVEMENT PR...
- 04/13/18--19:05: _ADDITIONAL PEAK SEA...
- 04/14/18--13:08: _HĀ‘ENA STATE PARK, ...
- 07/19/18--17:43: _FLOOD REPAIRS BEGIN...
- 04/28/16--11:18: _Watch “Renegades, R...
- 12/06/18--11:32: _LAVA TREE STATE MON...
- 12/18/18--18:10: _JOIN US ON JANUARY ...
- 12/21/18--15:25: _PUBLIC PARTICIPATIO...
- 12/15/17--13:33: PARK IMPROVEMENT PROJECT BEGINS AT KEKAHA KAI STATE PARK
- 07/19/18--17:43: FLOOD REPAIRS BEGIN NEXT WEEK AT HĀʻENA STATE PARK
- 12/06/18--11:32: LAVA TREE STATE MONUMENT REOPENS AFTER SEVEN-MONTH-LONG CLOSURE
Video News Release: www.vimeo.com/219134363 (Honolulu) – Work to restore the Nāpali Coast State Wilderness Park to its true wilderness character continued during a three-day law enforcement operation this week. A dozen officers from the… Read More »
The first of three phases of capital improvement construction costing just over $4.2 million, that will last almost a year, is underway at Hapuna Beach State Recreation Area. These will affect the makai and mauka… Read More »
PARK EXPECTED TO STAY OPEN DURING CONSTRUCTION, WILL OPEN LATE ON WEDNESDAYS A park improvement project expected to take 3 months has begun at the Maninʻōwali (Kua Bay) Section of Kekaha Kai State Park in… Read More »
UPDATE 4/16/18 – DUE TO THE FLOOD DAMAGE AND INDEFINITE CLOSURE OF THE KALALAU TRAIL, WE WILL NOT BE ISSUING ADDITIONAL PEAK SEASON PERMITS PENDING A DAMAGE ASSESSMENT AND ESTIMATES FOR ROAD AND PARK ACCESS… Read More »
Hāʻena State Park and the adjacent Nāpali Coast State Wilderness Park (including the Kalalau Trail) on Kauai are closed due to flood damage affecting both the parks, as well as the highway and bridges which… Read More »
Historic Flood Event Accelerates Long-Planned Improvements Repairs and upgrades to make Hāʻena State Park more resilient to future floods, as well as to address public safety and accessibility issues, will begin next week. A replacement… Read More »
To view the special online, click HERE. Repeated sweeps of the Kalalau Section of the famed Nāpali Coast State Wilderness Park on Kauaʻi since the first of the year, have resulted in 104 people receiving… Read More »
On Thursday, December 6, Lava Tree State Monument in the Puna District on Hawai‘i Island will open for the first time in more than seven months. The state park, within eyesight of the East Rift… Read More »
The annual First Day Hike on the Makapu’u Light House Trail at the Kaiwi State Scenic Shoreline on O‘ahu is arguably the most unique of the nearly 1,200 hikes in America’s State Parks each New… Read More »
Diamond Head (Lē‘ahi) is one of Hawaii’s most iconic geological features and a significant natural, cultural, historical, and recreational resource, hosting over 1 milliion visitors per year. The Department of Land and Natural Resources (DLNR),… Read More »